2010年8月24日星期二

Crazy chat v E jean teoh =)

no mood to stdy... my mind keep thinking all the nonsense... i cnt stop all of this... so i choose to sms my lovely friend E Jean Teoh... i ask she phn me, but her phn is out of credit... so i hv to sms her... haha... but finally me beh tahan, i ask her to use her mum hp to phn me... suddenly,she phn me... but is her OWN num... hahax... she was so cute... =) jz left rm2 also stil phn me... Then v 2 start our chit-chat liao... blablabla.... non stop at all... i knw v 2 wil chat vy long time, so i as her to close my phn... den i wil phn bck to her by using my house phn... hahaxx.... v chat all the rubbish things during the call... but v vy happy~~ miss all the memories when FORM5 life... I ask her to take out our class magazine... den ask her say out wat i had wrote down for her... lolz... i reali cnt rmb all the details tat i had wrote down... when she tell me, i keep laughing at the other side of phone... fuyoo~~~ reali memorable... =) hahax... E JEAN TEOH!!!!!!! i reali love to chat phn v u... u reali vy cute and funny... i cn stop thinking all the rubbish nonsense when be v u... hehex... YEETING LAI love YOU so MUch!! muakz... FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!!

没有评论: