2010年8月7日星期六

My colourful College life

almost 1 sem wan finish alr...but 1 month b4 i jz felt my college life was colourful and syiok...=D
i m so appreciate tat cn let me knw soo many frenz~espcially y1m16 frenz...they help me alot when i m in need~they wil console me when i gt in trouble v SOMETHING~thx them so much!
and i wan to tell them-Yeeting Love Them so much~


July is the most enjoyable month for me...hehex..i wil hang out v all my lovely frenz....yuhuu~~the 1st time i hang out v them were going to redbox~gt a bit shy to sing infront of them! cz tat time v all nt reali knw each other yet~but after tat v all bcm more close alr..hehex..next next next~our nx journey was going to kek lok si~hahax...i wnt 4gt tat all the moment v them..tat day damn funny ^^ v crazy until walk up to the kek lok si~~v dnt wan sit cable car is bcz v want to SAVE money~hahax...v take alot of pictures there...and the most important is I am the CAMERA GIRL~hahax...



After bcm close v them, i alw late bck to my hostel...hahax...the most late was until 2.30am...jz bcz v go watch INCEPTION~~OMg~~almost wan dream together v all the actors liao~hahax....funny~~ermm....v stil gt alot of acitivities~~hahax...such as bbq, playing water at paradise beach,playing badminton and many many more!!!!



I wil write more in future time...hahax...wait for my update ba...^^





YEETING LAI LOVE Y1M16 FRIENDS~~

没有评论: